Corporate Address: EPDM Coatings N.E Sales Office 494 Bridgeport Ave Suite 101, PMB 342 Shelton CT 06484-4748
EnergyGuard Acrylic Elastomeric Caulk is a brush grade, high solids, acrylic elastomeric roof sealant and caulk.
Built Up Roofing (BUR), Concrete Roofs, Metal Roofs, Modified Bitumen, Polyurethane Foam, Single Ply Roofing (EPDM, PVC, TPO).
Caulking and sealing sheet metal fasteners, seams, laps and flashings prior to the application of elastomeric roof coatings. Patching concrete, brick and masonry. Filling gaps in sidings and framed openings. Excellent roof sealant for small roof repair jobs.
- Superior adhesion to various substrates.
- Highly flexible over a wide temperature range.
- Contains fungicides and mildewcides.
- Excellent weatherability and UV resistance.
- Provides a durable, weather resistant, long lasting seal.
- Easy to use, non-toxic, VOC compliant water based caulk.
See table on the following page.
- All surfaces to be caulked must be clean, dry and free of any oil, grease or dirt.
- Any existing coating must be checked for good adhesion.
- Before application, any loosely adhered coating must be removed and bare surfaces must be prepared, cleaned and checked for compatibility.
- EnergyGuard Acrylic Elastomeric Caulk is ready to use. Thinning is not recommended.
- Containers should not be left open for extended periods of time.
- Follow our roof repair and roof restoration procedures and always perform a coating adhesion test before doing the entire roof.
- Putty Knife: 4 inch, flexible blade.
- Brush: Good quality, stiff, synthetic bristle brush.
- Clean Up: Water
EnergyGuard Acrylic Elastomeric Caulk is available directly from Fixallroof Coatings, from authorized distributors and online. Contact Fixallroof Coatings for referral to a local Sales Representative or visit our website.
Pricing information can be obtained from Fixallroof Sales Representatives.
Periodic maintenance of Fixallroof Roof Restoration System ensures extended service life and maintains reflectivity.
Contact Fixallroof Coatings for Technical Support. Additional information, product literature, brochures, and specifications are available.
Additional product information is available from Fixallroof Coatings.