1. PRODUCT NAME
2. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Eternabond WebSeal Roof Seam Tape has advanced MicroSealant Technology to seal roof joints (seams) and tears, flashings, copings, skylights and gutters permanently prior to the application of roof coatings.
Roof repairs. Any roof seam, flashing, penetrations or joints that require sealing prior to coating application.
- 100% solids formulation of synthetic resins, thermoplastics and non-curing rubber (non butyl) with a built in primer, bonded to a woven polyester backing for maximum conformability.
- Designed not to harden under even the most rigorous conditions.
- Perfect for repairing and restoring roofs on mobile homes and RVs.
- Extremely flexible, with no memory, so WebSeal conforms to virtually any shape without springing back.
3. TECHNICAL DATA
See table on the following page.
- All surfaces to be coated must be clean, dry and free of any oil, grease or dirt.
- Oil, grease, other contaminants should be removed with a suitable solvent/cleaner. Use of EternaPrime reduces clean up.
- For older plastic roofs, score surface with sand cloth and wipe away dust.
- Install Eternabond® WebSeal over the repair area, removing the siliconized plastic release liner gradually to prevent contamination of the adhesive prior to application.
- Rub or roll with pressure with hand or steel roller to activate bonding process.
- This material may be applied to clean dry surfaces from -20°F to 150°F.
- Treat surface with EternaPrime for installations from 40°F to -20°F. A topcoat of roof coating is necessary for UV protection.
5. AVAILABILITY & COST
Eternabond Webseal seam tape is available directly from epdmcoatings and from authorized distributors. Contact epdmcoatings for referral to a local Sales Representative or visit our website. Pricing information can be obtained from epdmcoatings Sales Representatives.
Periodic maintenance of Lexis Roof Restoration System ensures extended service life and maintains reflectivity.
7. TECHNICAL SERVICES
Contact epdmcoatings for Technical Support. Additional information, product literature, brochures, and specifications are available.
8. FILING SERVICES
Additional product information is available from epdmcoatings.
EnergyGuard Aluminized Asphalt Roof Coating Technical Data
|Sizes||2″, 3″, 4″, 6″, 8″, 12″, 24″, 36″ wide, 50′ long.|
|Packaging||100 sf per case|
|Thickness||475 psi 30 mils (1mm)|
|Adhesion||19 lbs/in width|
|Low Temp Flexibility||Excellent|
|Pliability||No cracks in membrane.|
|Water Vapor Test||.005g/100″sq 24 hrs @ 100°F||ASTM 96B|
|Shelf Life||1 years|
|Service Temperature||-20° to 180°F|
Product information contained herein are presented in good faith and believed to be reliable. They do not constitute part of our terms and conditions of sale. It is also not a guarantee, either expressed or implied, that the data are correct or that products described are merchantable or fit for a particular purpose as methods of use are beyond our control. Customer should determine the suitability of our materials and installation recommendations before usage. Manufacturer’s sole responsibilty shall be to replace that portion of any product that proved to be defective.