1. PRODUCT NAME
EnergyGuard Aromatic Polyurethane Roof Coating
2. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
EnergyGuard Aromatic Polyurethane Elastomeric Roof Coating is a single component, moisture cure polyurethane roof coating.
- Provides a seamless, durable membrane.
- High Tesile Strength and Elongation properties.
- Superior adhesion to various substrates..
- Contains fungicides and mildewcides.
- Execellent UV protection for polyurethane foam.
- Heat reflective coating helps reduce cooling costs.
- Reflects the sun`s UV-rays and prevents premature degradation
Prevents premature roof failure by controlling thermal cycling.
3. TECHNICAL DATA
See table on the following page.
- All surfaces to be coated must be clean, dry and free of any oil, grease or dirt.
- Any existing coating must be checked for good adhesion.
- Before application, any loosely adhered coating must be removed and bare surfaces must be prepared, cleaned and checked for compatibility.
- EnergyGuard Aromatic Polyurethane Roof Coating is ready to use. Thinning is not recommended.
- Containers should not be left open for extended periods of time.
- Follow our roof repair and roof restoration procedures and always perform a coating adhesion test before doing the entire roof.
- Spray: Airless Sprayer, 1gpm, 3,000 psi, .027 or .031 tip.
- Brush: Good quality synthetic bristle brush.
- Roller: Long nap roller.
- Clean Up: Water
5. AVAILABILITY & COST
EnergyGuard Alipathic Polyurethane Roof Coating is available directly from Fixallroof Coatings, from authorized distributors and online. Contact Fixallroof Coatings for referral to a local Sales Representative or visit our website.
Pricing information can be obtained from Fixallroof Sales Representatives.
Periodic maintenance of Fixallroof Roof Restoration System ensures extended service life and maintains reflectivity.
7. TECHNICAL SERVICES
Contact Fixallroof Coatings for Technical Support. Additional information, product literature, brochures, and specifications are available.
8. FILING SERVICES
Additional product information is available from Fixallroof Coatings.
EnergyGuard Alipathic Polyurethane Roof Coating Technical Data
|Color:||White or any custom color|
|Viscosity:||2,500 – 3,100 cps||ASTM-2393|
|Solids by weight:||76% ± 2%|
|Solids by volume:||72% ± 2%|
|Density:||9.2 ± .2 lbs per gallon|
|Hardness:||65 Shore A>||ASTM D-2240|
|Tensile Strength:||975 ± 50 psi||ASTM D-412|
|Permeability:||.02 perms||ASTM E-96|
|Coverage:||1.0 gal/100 s.f. per coat. 2 coats recommended.|
|Application Temperature:||45°F – 95°F, Less than 95% relative humidity.|
Dry to touch in 4 – 6 hours, 12 – 24 hours to recoat.
|Shelf Life:||90 days @ 40°-90°F|
|Packaging:||5 gallon buckets, 55 gallon drums|
Warning: Elastomeric EnergyGuard Aromatic Polyurethane Roof Coating contains Xylene, VM & P Naptha. Keep away from open flame, heat or sparks. Use only in ventilated areas and provide mechanical ventilation in enclosed spaces. Avoid breathing vapor or mist. Approved (MESA/NIOSH) chemical respirator and protective clothing must be used at all times. Fresh air hose masks required for interior applications. Lexis Coatings must be completely dry before exposing to water or foot traffic. Keep elastomeric Coatings containers covered when not in use. Dispose of all containers in accordance with state and local environmental regulations. Keep away from children. If ingested, DO NOT induce vomiting. Call Physician immediately.
Product information contained herein are presented in good faith and believed to be reliable. They do not constitute part of our terms and conditions of sale. It is also not a guarantee, either expressed or implied, that the data are correct or that products described are merchantable or fit for a particular purpose as methods of use are beyond our control. Customer should determine the suitability of our materials and installation recommendations before usage. Manufacturer’s sole responsibilty shall be to replace that portion of any product that proved to be defective.