1. PRODUCT NAME
PolyScrim Roofing Fabric
2. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
PolyScrim Roofing Fabric is a polyester roofing fabric used to reinforce roof coatings in high-stress areas and other roof repair applications.
To reinforce roof coatings on joints, flashings, roof penetrations, roof ductwork, parapet walls, skylights, or along the seams in metal roofing. Used to prevent coating damage in high stress and high shear areas. Used on all our reinforced roof coating specifications.
- High Tensile Strength
- Dimensionally stable. Even when wet.
- Good resistance to splitting and cracking.
- Excellent conformability to transitions, flashings and parapet walls.
3. TECHNICAL DATA
See table on the following page.
- All surfaces to be coated must be clean, dry and free of any oil, grease or dirt.
- Any existing coating must be checked for good adhesion.
- Before application, any loosely adhered coating must be removed and bare surfaces must be prepared, cleaned and checked for compatibility.
- Apply a thin coat of PrimeLock Bonding Primer over the area and roll our the appropriate width of PolyScrim Roofing Fabric and apply another coat of PrimeLock over the fabric. PrimeLock Bonding Primer should completely saturate the fabric.
- PolyScrim Roofing Fabric should be topcoated with our elastomeric roof coatings.
- Follow our roof repair and roof restoration procedures and always perform a coating adhesion test before doing the entire roof.
5. AVAILABILITY & COST
PrimeLock MultiService Primer is available directly from Fixallroof Coatings, from authorized distributors and online. Contact Fixallroof Coatings for referral to a local Sales Representative or visit our website.
Pricing information can be obtained from Fixallroof Sales Representatives.
Periodic maintenance of Fixallroof Roof Restoration System ensures extended service life and maintains reflectivity.
7. TECHNICAL SERVICES
Contact Fixallroof Coatings for Technical Support. Additional information, product literature, brochures, and specifications are available.
8. FILING SERVICES
Additional product information is available from Fixallroof Coatings.
PolyScrim Roofing Fabric Technical Data
|Tensile Strength:||29.1 lbs||ASTM D-15035-90|
|Elongation (l):||24.65%||ASTM D-1000|
|Elongation (t):||62.43%||ASTM D-1000|
|Thickness:||0.017″ (17 mils)||ASTM D-1777|
|Weight:||2 oz/yd 2||ASTM D-1910|
|Widths:||4″ 6″ 10″, 20″, 40″|
Product information contained herein are presented in good faith and believed to be reliable. They do not constitute part of our terms and conditions of sale. It is also not a guarantee, either expressed or implied, that the data are correct or that products described are merchantable or fit for a particular purpose as methods of use are beyond our control. Customer should determine the suitability of our materials and installation recommendations before usage. Manufacturer’s sole responsibilty shall be to replace that portion of any product that proved to be defective.